Sunday, November 16, 2008

WELCOME GOMER!

I had been having a bad day and Derek told me one night that he was really excited because he had a great idea and wanted to get me a gift to cheer me up. The next day I came home from work to find something sitting on our table with a towel over it. With Derek you never know what is in store, but I think this definitely tops everything. I took the towel off to find...

a fish!! Well, let's just say I was a little shocked and i guess didn't act to excited. I'm not the biggest pet fan, and never though i would or even wanted to own a fish!
Derek was very encouraging and told me that I would only have to clean the bowl once a week. He kept telling me it was a good fish and I needed to give him a name and a chance.
Well.. I gave Gomer, aka Gomes, a chance and have actually grown to like him a bit. Derek even cleans the bowl for me. As Derek say's he is a good fish!

2 comments:

King said...

haha im kinda random but sometimes i like to click "next blog" and see if anybody has anything interesting to write about. most other blogs are in another language or are really bad. but yours is put together well and seems to have some interesting posts. Well thats my comment and explanation!

-King Theory

Suzy Tranter said...

That is a cute present! You'll be a good mom to Gomer. Remember those fish I bought in the gumball tank? Remember how I killed them like the same week and never cleaned the tank...I hope that is not indicative of the kind of mother I will be! Good luck with Gomer!