Saturday, November 22, 2008

GO COUGS!

Today is the big game! I have to admit, thanks to marrying a cougar, I now don't have the hatred for BYU as I have in the past. I even wore a BYU shirt to their last football game. I know, it was a big step! However today is a different story, all I can say is GO UTES!!
Derek loves BYU football and so does my coworker Devin. The last time Derek was in my office he saw a huge poster that Devin has hanging in his cubical and of course wanted one! Well he got it, and look where he hung it!!

Devin was really pushing to get it made for Derek before the big game today so no one would question what side of the fence we were on. Too bad I'm on the other side. Maybe I'll have to paint a big red U on it when they win today!!

5 comments:

Holly M. said...

Hey guys! Thanks for linking me to your BLOG...I love seeing what's happening in family and friends lives. You two are so great, I'm looking forward to seeing you at the EArl Christmas Partay. I don't think I'm coming to girls weekend. If I do, it will be one night. take care, and sorry about your fishy, it is traumatic to have a pet die. take care! Holly

Trav and Lizzie said...

Hey cutie! I am excited to find your blog... not too excited about the BYU post, but I know you are a true Ute! You two look GREAT.

Alex and Anna said...

Jean your blog is so cute! I was really happy that the UTes won. sorry Derek. I hope you had an awesome b day it was fun to see you this weekend! see ya soon!

Anna

Theler said...

Hey!!! We had so much fun the other night! Thx again for inviting us, we should get together more often. I have to tell you the popcorn is SOO good! You have to send me the recipe! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Marissa

cLaRk FaMiLy said...

Alright Jean, me and mom are really bored with your blog. It is time to update I know you have a few things that you could put on there. XOXO
Mom and Nat